Connecting retail technology, marketing and digital leaders
Delivering on consumers’ increasing demands takes innovative thinking across the retail organization.
Exceptional customer experiences aren't the product of isolated teams; instead, it's the collective brainpower from multiple departments that breathes life into the best retail experiences.
NRF Nexus calls all senior-level technology, marketing and digital innovators to bring their best ideas and top-tier leadership teams to Southern California for this retail conference to pioneer their organization’s future goals.
With a singular focus, NRF Nexus attendees stay as one cohesive group throughout the entire event, ensuring an unparalleled experience without session overlaps. We've curated an intimate environment by limiting attendee numbers, restricting press access and facilitating genuine connections amongst the industry's finest minds.
Who should attend
NRF Nexus is for leaders responsible for driving innovation. Join decision-makers who can shape ideas into future realities for their customers.
- Retail CMOs and senior marketing leaders
- Retail CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, CXOs and senior technology leaders
- Chief Growth Officers, Chief Customer Officers and Chief Strategy Officers
- Digital retail, omnichannel and ecommerce leaders
- Senior innovation and strategy executives
- Senior retail leaders who have a stake in their brand's customer experience and journey, including finance, operations and data executives
Explore intersecting ideas
Spend a thought-provoking and productive three days getting fresh perspectives on what’s changing in the future of retail. Immerse yourself in what’s next including:
- Consumer trends
- MarTech innovation
- Unified commerce
- Data stewardship and governance
- Social commerce
- Strategic investing
- Port to porch digital strategies
- Leadership transformation