Explore what NRF Nexus 2023 has to offer
Delivering on consumers’ increasing demands takes innovative thinking across the retail organization. We know that first-rate customer experiences are not created by siloed teams — it takes brainpower from multiple departments to bring the best experiences to life.
NRF Nexus 2023 calls all senior-level technology, marketing and digital innovators to bring their best ideas and top-tier leadership teams to Southern California for this retail conference to pioneer their organization’s future goals.
With a single focus in mind, NRF Nexus attendees stay together as one group throughout the entire event with no overlap in sessions to provide the most relaxing and valuable experience. We’ve limited the number of attendees and closed the event to press to create an intimate environment conducive to meaningful connections with some of retail’s top minds.
Take a look at what's in store for NRF Nexus 2023:
Who should attend
NRF Nexus is where leaders responsible for driving innovation intersect to share ideas and forge a new future for retail.
- Retail CMOs and senior marketing leaders
- Retail CIOs, CTOs and senior technology leaders
- Digital retail, omnichannel and ecommerce leaders
- Senior innovation and strategy executives
- Senior retail leaders who have a stake in their brand's customer experience and journey, including finance, operations and data executives
Explore intersecting ideas
Spend a thought-provoking and productive three days with some of retail’s most innovative leaders. Get fresh perspectives on what’s changing in the future of retail, including:
- AI automation
- Hyper-personalization and CRM
- MarTech innovation
- Next-gen customer experience
- Omnichannel technologies and strategies
- Research/consumer trends