At this time, proof of vaccination is no longer required to attend NRF Nexus; NRF will follow all state, local and venue requirements that may be in place during the event. NRF strongly encourages all attendees to be vaccinated and boosted. Masks will be available for those who wish to wear them while at the show and we will have rapid COVID-19 tests available.
All attendees of NRF Nexus must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide valid proof of vaccination during on-site check-in, registration or as otherwise directed by NRF.
- International attendees will need to show their passport and the proof of vaccination used to enter the country.
- A negative COVID-19 test will not be accepted as a substitute for being fully vaccinated. There will be no refunds if valid proof of vaccination is not provided. NRF is not and will not be responsible for any expenses, damages or losses resulting from the enforcement of this COVID-19 policy.
On-site safety guidelines
- Hand sanitization stations will be placed throughout the venue to encourage frequent use.
- When possible, NRF encourages social distancing while at the event.
“Fully vaccinated” definition
For purposes of this in-person event, an individual is fully vaccinated, as described currently by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) or the World Health Organization (“WHO”):
- Two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series vaccine produced by Pfizer, Moderna or Oxford/AstraZeneca;
- Two weeks after a single-dose vaccine produced by Johnson & Johnson; or
- Two weeks after completion of all doses recommended for full immunity of vaccines that have received Emergency Use Authorization by the WHO. Click here for a complete list of these vaccines.
For vaccinations obtained outside the United States: Interchanging the COVID-19 vaccinations listed above is acceptable for establishing fully vaccinated status.
ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SUPPLY VALID PROOF OF BEING FULLY VACCINATED WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO NRF 2022: RETAIL’S BIG SHOW OR ANY PORTION OF IT. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS IF VALID PROOF OF VACCINATION IS NOT PROVIDED.
NRF is not and will not be responsible for any expenses, damages or losses resulting from the enforcement of this COVID-19 Policy. NRF will not provide COVID-19 testing or vaccinations.
NRF will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation including CDC guidance, state and local laws, and guidance from the event venue for changes and additional requirements. NRF reserves the right to amend this COVID-19 event policy in any way and at any time and will announce more details closer to the event.
Direct questions about this policy to email@example.com.